Join Rolf Briggs and Matt Foti at Garden in the Woods for this all-day Ecological Landscaping Association workshop on Thursday, September 27 from 8:30 – 3:30 (rain date Friday, September 28) in Framingham to explore how quickly and effectively you can use air tools to access the roots to identify and successfully address problems. The air tools demonstrations will feature:
* Addressing soil compaction
* Trenching for utility work, fencing, and more
* Proper planting of ball & burlap and container nursery stock
* Bare root tree transplanting
* Locating roots to establish tree protection zones prior to construction
For more information, visit www.ecolandcaping.org.Â To register on line, go to https://www.eventville.com/catalog/eventregistration1.asp?eventid=1009609.